Bible crafts for kids are by far the nicest activity you can offer your kids. Mostly because you can attach a story to it and it builds your child's character and it is TRUE!
Click Here for the Template
- Cut around perimeter of each of the four pieces of pyramid wall.
- Score lightly with a knife along the fold line of the tabs.
- Fold tabs backward along the scored line.
- Glue each tab under right hand side angle of another piece of wall until you have four pieces joined together.
- Finally, overlap and glue the tab of the final piece back onto the right hand side of the first piece.
Click Here for the Template
You can print the heart on t-shirt paper (any photo shop have them).
Make sure you enlarge the heart so that it is big enough to have one hand in the middle.
Iron the hand on your child's t-shirt.
You then need to buy some fabric paint. Red will be best.
Let your preschooler paint the bottom of one hand and put it in the middle of the heart.
Let the shirt dry before they wear it.
Creation Murial (Big Project)
Attach a very large white piece ofpaper/newspaper to one wall and help them start painting in this order. Make sure that it dries before they attempt to do the next activity.
- Divide the paper in half vertically, painting one part day (Blue) and the other part night (Black).
- Using Cotton - they now need to add clouds by gluing it on the picture.
- Add lakes, grass, trees and flowers. Try and use real life items. Let them go look for bark that has fallen of the trees. Pick flowers that will fit into the picture. As for the lake, this can be painted on the scene. You will need to assist.
- Next are the sun, moon and stars. They need to make sure that it goes into the right picture background. With this you can print out templates of the sun, moon and stars. Let them color and cut it out.
- The birds in the sky and the fish in the water can be pictures they've looked for in magazines.
- Lastly, animals of all kinds and obviously a man and a woman.
I did not supply templates for this activity as the size can vary. It all depends on the size of your murial. This is great fun, and the kids just love seeing something being created out of nothing. It is also a good time to remind them about how wonderful our God is.
Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Give your kiddies each a large sheet of brown paper and a shaped sponge.
- A star, bell, wreath or Christmas tree will be best.
- Demonstrate how to dip the sponge into the paint and press the sponge onto the paper.
- Let the paper dry.
They can use the wrapping paper to wrap a gift for anyone special, telling them about Jesus' birth.
Bible crafts for kids should be fun and educational, try and discuss the stories you've chosen while you are busy with each activity. You will be amazed what kids remember.
You can use some of our other Preschool Crafts also as bible crafts for kids!
We will be adding to our site on a monthly basis. Just subscribe to our free monthly magazine and get all the new preschool activities, stories,ideas and many more in your inbox.